Wills and probate team
We know the loss of a loved one is traumatic. That is why Farrar Gesini Dunn’s wills and probate team focuses in making the administration of a deceased estate as easy as possible for those who are left behind by working with you to see the process through.
We help the executor of a will to obtain a grant of probate. When someone dies without a will (intestate), we help the family seek and obtain letters of administration. We try to educate our clients at all times so that they understand the process.
Once we have obtained the grant of probate or letters of administration we help the executor to draw together the assets and distribute the estate to the beneficiaries.
We use modern technology to make our specialist skills available to executors and family members across Australia. Location is not an issue – we help executors and family members to administer deceased estates across Australia and can help you with estates in all Australian jurisdictions.
We are recognised experts in estates law, so you can be confident that you will get high quality, clear, and accurate advice.
Our deceased estates team can help you with:
- Obtaining a grant of probate or letters of administration.
- Administering trusts arising from wills.
- Establishing testamentary trusts.
- Understanding the meaning of a will.
- Understanding your duties and responsibilities as an executor or beneficiary.
- Advising in relation to the rights of beneficiaries of a will or deceased estate.