What should I bring to my first meeting?
Please note these documents are helpful but not essential. If it is difficult or stressful to obtain them do not worry.
- If you haven’t filled out our initial client form completely, a list of your and your spouse’s assets and liabilities setting out up to date estimates of value and debt levels.
- Copies of any relevant valuations or appraisals that you may have obtained in relation to your assets
- Any child support documents or correspondence with the Child Support Agency
- If your partner has engaged a solicitor, copies of any correspondence that has passed between you and your partner’s solicitor
- Copies of at least the last tax return and financial statements of any private company or trust you or your spouse are a member of
- Copies of any Court Orders, Parenting Plans or Mediation Agreements.
- If you have one, a copy of your latest Will and Enduring Power of Attorney