Canberra Family & Estate Lawyers
Modern Lawyers | Real People
- Collaboration is the new black.Controlling your own outcome - the best decision you'll ever make
- We're top dogs...And our bark is as good as our bite
- Find solutions that fit.Doctors diagnose and then treat.They provide the least invasive solution to their patient’s problem.So do we.
- We see time differentlyYou wouldn’t pay a painter more to take longer to complete a task…
- We're not like the others.And we think that's a great thing!
Meet our people:
We’re not like the others
We’re lawyers, but we do things differently. We are a family law firm with offices in Canberra and Melbourne and we give our clients the best advice and guidance going around. We deal with divorce and all other family matters whether using the Family Court or Collaborative Law. We also specialise in wills, will disputes, estate planning, litigation and superannuation.
We’re tough. We’re expert. We’re experienced. But most of all we treat you as an individual.
Our lawyers will listen to your needs and help you find the process and outcome that suits you.
- Ripping off the bandaid - seeing a Family LawyerJim Dunn
- Consent OrdersVictoria Blakeley
- What happens to my Will if we separate?Golnar Nekoee
- New Family Court decision on pre-nupsDenis Farrar
- Is there such a thing as a 'Basic' Will?Courtney Mullen
- LOVE LOVE LOVEJuliette Ford
- Marriage is hard, manAdam Bak
- Can I change my child's name?Anna Neilan
- 'The Talk' and moving inSiobhan Mullins
- If same-sex marriage is legalised, can you divorce?Kirsty McCleod
- No parents' rightsLucy Stramandinoli
- Silver SeparationsPaul Salinas
- Litigation in Family Law DisputesAnn Northcote
- The Dickensian Aspect of Family LawSam Cummings
- National Family Violence SummitJessica Kennedy
- Should you trade super for cash?Iveta Bales
- What to avoid on social media if you have separatedKasey Fox
- The Family Law Act and no fault divorceTash Priestly